GERMAN INDUSTRY CONSULTING
GERMAN INDUSTRY CONSULTING is a branch of GIUK.
GERMAN INDUSTRY UK is a private organisation of 100 members of the Board of businesses in the UK with a German majority shareholding. They represent 250 businesses of which 150 are selling and 100 are manufacturing in the UK, employing 250,000 people. Patron is the German Ambassador in London.
GERMAN INDUSTRY CONSULTING works with German businesses in the UK, the German Embassy in London and with local and national governments, both in Germany and the UK.
GERMAN INDUSTRY CONSULTING employs a number of experienced German and British business people throughout the UK and Germany, who are at your service. They are current and retired Managing Directors of German businesses in the UK.
GERMAN INDUSTRY CONSULTING offers professional advice on Inward Investment from Germany and Exports to Germany.
Inward Investment from Germany:
- identify potential investors
- talk to potential investors
- identify suitable locations
- visit locations with potential investors
- discuss support with government representatives
- identify professional services (lawyers, chartered accountants etc.)
Exports to Germany:
- identify potential exporters
- talk to potential exporters
- identify trade fairs, commercial agents, partners or distributors in Germany
- visit Germany with potential exporters
How This Helps You
GERMAN INDUSTRY CONSULTING offers above others:
- our own experience exporting to Germany
- our own experience setting up in the UK
- a comprehensive overview of German business
- many contacts in German business
- a good knowledge of Germany
- a full understanding of the German business culture
- fluent German speaking consultants
all of which will be essential to you when doing business with Germany.
Our fees for professional advice on inward investment from Germany and exports to Germany are available by Email - Please contact us via the Contact Page.