We are currently accepting applications for placements starting in September 2020
Do you want to do a six months' placement with GIUK?
We offer two management placements. As our trainees are completely integrated and are working independently, they get a thorough insight into the work.
- Organisation, coordination and administration of events in Britain like Working Meetings, Dinner Discussions, Visits to major British companies etc.
- Press and Public Relation as well as correspondence with VIPs from politics and business
- Members care and acquisition at board level
- Creation and maintenance of members, and project related databases
- Budget controlling
- General office and website administration
You are currently doing business studies, and have already obtained your pre-diploma. You have gained some practical experience and you are fluent in English and German. You have profound knowledge in working with MS office. You have excellent communication skills and you are able to work in a team. Furthermore you work independently, you are good in organising and "deadline" is not a foreign word for you. We are looking forward to receiving your application (covering letter, CV and pre-diploma) by e-mail in English.
Please note: We are not able to offer placements which have to be completed before beginning a (university) course.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Please send your application to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org